Sunday, August 24, 2014

ROCK N' ROLL NURSE



    (10-2-12) BOWLERS CONSTRICT HER...Back on 7/27/12 I posted a blooge entitled "NAZI GIRLFRIEND", named after an IGGY song of the same name. It featured a pix of the lovely CLARA BOW wearing a cloche with a rather large swastika stitched to its side. And while I stated upfront that the original "IT Girl" was no Nazi, charter Bloogist Rick "Andthedog" Whitmore thought it left a bad impression of Miss Bow. Rick even sent me a new photo of Clara wearing more appropriate head gear ( a nurse's cap) to sort of "even things up". I couldn't agree more..besides, any excuse to post another gorgeous shot of Clara is a good one. I lost the picture Rick sent me ( see Blooge "DISASTER" 8/10/12 ) but I found another one from the same film; 1927's "Wings", winner of the very first Academy Award for Best Picture. Gaze on Clara's beauty whilst humming BO DIDDLEY's "Pills" ( either by Bo or The New York Dolls) and know that life can be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment