Sunday, November 18, 2012

OVER THERE

(7-6-12)
  Here's an X-Ray of my Dad. Notice the Kraut lead he acquired during WWII, which he carried around with him for the rest of his life. I'm not knocking Brian Jones ( or Keith Moon & Vivian Stanshall ) for using Nazi imagery to shock uptight British society (who were trying to send him to jail). Nor am I dissing RON for giving the middle finger to the hippie hordes. I just posted it for a little perspective, something to think about as I round second..heading ( hopefully ) for third...
P.S. Just recently I learned that RON's father died in 1963, when RON & SCOTT were still little kids. This answers the question I pondered in Blooge DAY 10 A.I., way back on 12/10/11.
P.P.S. Don't expect another sports analogy from me anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment