Sunday, November 18, 2012

NO CONSOLATION PRIZES




(7-6-12) Here are the Final 5 for the "Name That Blooge" contest!

1. David "Dave" Arnson
  "Those dollar bills are James Williamson's royalties I got from BOMP..."
A killer reference to "James Williamson in 1978, still spending his KILL CITY royalties.", a photo caption (see this Blooge's photo) from the original issue of KILL CITY.

2. Mark "Mark" Mastopietro
  "Is this a payola sitcha ashun ??"
A. I dug that Mark wrote it in the style of the BOWERY BOYS, whom I've been trying to find a Blooge context for.
B. Mark actually guessed what the picture in reality is..a payola gag. Thanks to Patrick "Pat" O'Connor for his digital detective work.

3. Rick "Null" Null
  It's too long to type but I digs it because:
A. He noticed the Sinead O'Connor photos ( I hadn't).
B. He mentions "the good name of the O'Connors" ( nobody else does ).

4. Amanda "Honey" O'Connor
  "Johnny Depp, now that you've taken my How to Be a Success class I expect great things from you! That's CASH ONLY. Thanks!"
ALRIGHT!..shows teacher Ms.O'Connor has been paying attention in class ( see Blooge "DEPP CHARGE" 6/18/12 ).

5. Douglas "Dug" O'Connor
  "I'm ready to testify!"
Bitchen KOTJ reference from the STOOGE's "big brother band', the fabulous MC5!

I have chosen, Brothers and Sisters..to quote BLACK FLAG...I "can't decide" so EVERY contestant wins! Arrangements will be made...

No comments:

Post a Comment